acetone-water-methyl isobutyl ketone的用法和样例：
- A new bimetallic basicity catalyst used for synthesis of methyl isobutyl ketone from acetone and hydrogen.
- The solvents we used were acetone,methyl ethyl ketone,methyl isobutyl ketone,ethyl acetate and vinyl acetate.
- Using anisole,nitromethane,acetone,methyl isobutyl ketone as the donors,four complex compounds were prepared.
- We are the professional agents for storage and manage to imports and domestic produced organic chemical solvent 2-butanone (MEK), methyl isobutyl ketone(MIBK), acetone(DMK).
- Current situation at home and abroad,production methods and uses of methyl isobutyl ketone(MIBK) were described.