acetobenzoie acid anhydride的用法和样例：
- N-Carboxy-alanine acid anhydride (NCA) was synthesized by L-alanine and Triphosgen.
- Phosphorus Pentoxide, also called Phosphoric Acid Anhydride, is a white, spiculate crystal.
- The organic compounds are mainly benzoic acid anhydride, benzophenone, and so on.
- Compared with the amine curing agent, the casting epoxy resin cured by the acid anhydride has higher flashover voltage.
- The effects of the poly(l,2-butadiene) oligomer carboxylated with maleic acid anhydride (MLPB) on the cork powder filled NBR and on the IIR recipes were researched in this paper.