- To indicate the feasibility of using acetic ester carboxylation process in China based on making process comparison.
- By using acetic ester as solvent, Tea Polyphenols and Catechin are separated from green tea.
- The yield of dimethoxy methyl aceto acetate can be reached 55.3 %.
- RESULTS: The linear ranges of Vitamin D2, Vitamin E acetic ester and Vitamin A palmitate were 0.
- Degradability of the isolates on acetic ester compounds was proved according to the increase of biomass and the decrease of substrates in liquid cultures.