- Acetate starch was synthesized by using starch as base, the glacial acetate acid and acetic anhydride as acetylating agent, and H2SO4 as catalyst.
- Acetate of potato starch can be produced by reaction between the starch and acetic anhydride in alkaline solution, then crosslinking acetated starch can be obtained by crosslinking reaction between acetated starch and crosslinking agent.
- The chemical structure of the acetate starch was characterized by using IR spectrum.The degree of substitution (DS) and the content of acetyl of the products were determined.
- Manufacturing Acetic Starch and the Relations Between Degree of Substitute and Processing Paramemeter
- Sugar and starch are broken down in the stomach.