- Acetate starch was synthesized by using starch as base, the glacial acetate acid and acetic anhydride as acetylating agent, and H2SO4 as catalyst.
- The chemical structure of the acetate starch was characterized by using IR spectrum.The degree of substitution (DS) and the content of acetyl of the products were determined.
- Preparation of high substituent acetic starch ester-film material for carbamide controlled release
- Manufacturing Acetic Starch and the Relations Between Degree of Substitute and Processing Paramemeter
- Sugar and starch are broken down in the stomach.