- With acetic ether as solvent,the chlorogenic acid in Lonicera chrysantha s fruit was extracted with Soxhlet extraction.
- Hydrophilic membranes were prepared with key components of sodium silicate, acetic ether, polyacry-lamide, etc.
- With reaction distillation process to make acetic acid in used acetic acid solution form acetic ether, achieving the purpose of recovery acetic acid.
- RESULT The acetic ether portion,n-butanol portion and total flavonoids portion of Pollen Typhae could markedly shorten the coagulate time in mice.
- METHODS Using alcohol to extract Tripterygium wilfordii,and using acetic ether to elution,and then vaporizing acetic ether to obtain dry powder.
- OBJECTIVE The extraction method of Tripterygium wilfordii and determination method of total diterpene in acetic ether extract were estabished.