- Significant changes have been noted where sensors were exposed to trichloride.
- Carboxyethyl (phenyl) phosphinic acid with the yield of 69.2% was synthesized from phosphorous trichloride, benzene, sodium chloride and acrylic acid.
- A method for preparing dimethyl phosphite was developed from methanol and phosphorous trichloride.
- Triisopropyl phosphite was synthsized from phosphorus trichloride and isopropanol using pyridine as an organic base.
- By means of distillation-fractional condensation high purity antimony trichloride was made from antimony sulphide ore.