- The synthetic ratio was over 90%,content of acetaldoxime was over 35% and relative purity of the product was over 95%.
- The preparation of anhydrous acetaldoxime from an aqueous solution by gaseous extraction using methylene chloride as extracting agent was studied.
- A process for the preparation of anhydrous acetaldoxime from an aqueous solution by gaseous extration with methylene chloride as extracting agent was studied.
- HAN Qingzhen,YE Guoan,YE Yuxing,et al.Study on the kinetics of the reaction of acetaldoxime and HNO2[J].Atomic Energy Science and Technology,2006,40(4):411-415(in Chinese).
- OBJECTIVE Acetaldoxime was prepared by using acetaldehyde and hydroxylamine sulfate as main materials then methylthio acetaldoxime was synthesized by using the former products as main material.