Acetabular retroversion in hip dysplasia的用法和样例：
- The operation to correct hip dysplasia produced an abnormality in acetabular anteversion.
- Methods Acetabular anteversion was measured by computed tomography(CT) in 18 patients with unilateral hip dysplasia.
- Accepted indices of hip dysplasia were measured.
- Hip dysplasia is an inherited disease in dogs that is characterized by abnormal development of the acetabulum and head of the femur. It is more common in large breeds.
- Among animals with hip dysplasia, the onset of arthritis will vary.