- Acetabular bone stock is further compromised by osteolysis resulting from wear of the thin polyethylene.
- Background: Revision of a failed total hip arthroplasty with massive acetabular bone loss and pelvic discontinuity is a reconstructive challenge.
- Background: Reision of a failed total hip arthroplasty with massie acetabular bone loss and pelic discontinuity is a reconstructie challenge.
- Among 14 cases who had single lesion,3 cases were located in crinial bone,2 cases in acetabular bone,3 cases in vertebral column,1 case in rib an...
- Objective To set up three-dimentional reconstruction of acetabulum bone structure from CT scanned image in computer with sofeware of CAD.