- Objective:This study was designed to measure the angles of the acetabular abduction when facing the different pelvic obliqueness angles.
- Methods:The angle of the acetabular abduction of 21 pelvis all 42 hip joints were measured with the manual devices when facing the 9 different pelvic obliqueness angles.
- The effect of the acetabular abduction by the pelvic obliqueness and its clinical significance
- The robber abduct the heiress and hold her to ransom.
- He had attempted to abduct the two children.