- maple of eastern and central North America having three-lobed to five-lobed leaves and hard close-grained wood much used for cabinet work especially the curly-grained form; sap is chief source of maple syrup and maple sugar; many subspecies
- Objective:Compare effective components of summer and winter fruits of acer saccharum.
- Extraction and separation of saponins from the Acer saccharum leaf
- Comparison of effective components of summer and winter fruits of acer saccharum
- the fruits of acer saccharum
- Sucrose Metabolism in Saccharum officinarum L.