- Dipus sagitta showed a high density and was dominant in desert-type habitats, especially in sand dune.
- The specific virus antigen was detected in the liver and spleen samples of Euchoreutes naso, Dipus sagitta and Brachiones przewalskii, the positive rates were 6.3%, 5.0% and 16.7%respectively.
- Among them, Meriones meridianus was the first dominant species, Rhombomys opimus the second dominant species, Dipus sagitta the common species, and rare species were Allactaga elater, M.tamariscinus and Mus musculus.
- northern three-toed jerbod (Dipus sagitta)
- Dipus sagitta+Phodopus roborovskii+Allactaga sibirica community;