- acentric dicentric translocation
- At anaphase the dicentric chromatid will form a bridge and the acentric a fragment, both of which can be scored.
- The total cumulative dose for each groupwas 2.0 Gy. It was found that the types of chromosome aberrations were mainly dicentric abe-rrations and acentric fragments in single acute irradiation.
- Translocation could occur through an established medium.
- The transport of materials in plants is called translocation.
- About non-Robertsonian Wheat-rye chromosome translocation lines.