- 习惯于 familiar with sth and accepting it as normal or usual
- 〈正〉通常的; 惯常的 usual; regular
- (often followed by `to') in the habit of or adapted to;
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I've grown accustomed to her face"
- commonly used or practiced; usual;
"his accustomed thoroughness"
"took his customary morning walk"
"his habitual comment"
"with her wonted candor"
- He was accustomed to command, not to entreat.
- You will soon get accustomed to the climate here.
- I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.
- He is accustom to get up at six.
- She sat in her accustomed place reading.
On her face is her accustomed smile.
He was sitting in his accustomed armchair.
Things don't run in their accustomed channels.
This is his accustomed hour to go to bed.
Pauline went to her accustomed restaurant for lunch.
He took his accustomed seat by the fire.
She likes buying food in the accustomed shop.
He's out of his accustomed walk.
He drove with his accustomed, casual ease.
I am accustomed to a spare diet.
They are accustomed to this sort of work.
We are accustomed to long march.
We became accustomed to this place.
My eyes became accustomed to the dim lighting.
Are you getting accustomed to the smell?
You will soon get accustomed to it.
It takes a while to get accustomed to new surroundings.
My eyes slowly grew accustomed to the dark.
He is accustomed to staying late.
She is accustomed to working late.
She's accustomed to working hard.
I'm not accustomed to getting up so early.
Of course I'm not accustomed to associating with people like you.
We have got accustomed to living in an air-conditioned room.
He had become accustomed to living without electricity, and missed it very little.
The boy was accustomed to having his own way.
She was a person accustomed to having eight hours' sleep a night.
I am not accustomed to being interrupted
I am accustomed to what he always says to me.
She was not accustomed to be away from home for so long.
I am accustomed to eat poor food.
I'm not accustomed to give personal information about myself to strangers.
The girl is accustomed to have her way.
She belongs to that sort of people who are accustomed to have their own way.
Mrs. Babbit was not accustomed to leave home during the winter.
This was how Beesley was accustomed to refer to his professor.
He is accustomed to say that English is a useful tool in his work.
He is accustomed to say that we are the future master of China.
I was accustomed to take a walk before breakfast.
We are accustomed to take tea on the terrace.
The accustomed nightingale still broods On her accustomed bough.出自：Shelley
- be accustomed后可接“to+动名词”,也可接动词不定式,其意义无明显差别,只是接“to+动名词”时更强调“习惯于(做)…”,接动词不定式时更强调“习以为常”。
- accustomed, usual
- familiarized given to habituated in the habit of seasoned used to common place common conventional customary established familiar fixed general habitual normal ordinary regular routine set
- accustomed:accustomed adj. 通常的, 习惯的, 按照风俗习惯的…