- make psychologically or physically used (to something);
"She became habituated to the background music"
- He soon gets accustom to dormitory life and make two or three friend.
- He had to accustom himself to the cold weather.
- You must accustom yourself to getting up early.
Time to accustom myself to our new relations.出自：G. B. Shaw
The eyes accustom themselves to twilight and discern the shapes of things in a room.出自：V. Woolf
We accustomed him to noise.出自：M. McCarthy
- accustom:accustom vt. 使习惯于 英英解释:动词accustom:1. make psychologically or physically used (to something)同义词：habit…