- curse or declare to be evil or anathema or threaten with divine punishment
- Conclusion The spiral CT might be the effective and accur...
- When Mg2Al-CO3-LDHs was used the anion exchange reaction did not accur.
- The model's reasonableness and accur ac y have been proved by the experiment.
- The Pharisees, who were always looking for a chance to accurse Jesus of unlawful behavior, pointed out that the disciples were doing what is unlawful on the Sabbath.
- Friendli fireisn't.Th onli thing more accur than incom enemi fire is imcom friendli fire.