- Accurately Defined System
- Thus, digestibility is most accurately defined as that portion which is not excreted in the faeces and which is assumed as having been absorbed by the animal.
- Finally, the paper presents a new type of user-defined, open structure with software defined system function impulse voltage analyzing system.
- How to accurately define and target geographic classification expression and how quickly and accurately express the user demand is plaguing problems of information system developer.
- Accurately defining peak position is very critical for quantitation in gas chromatography.