- Of particular importance were the accurate observations of skilled clinicians who studied the physiological dysfunctions of man.
- The most accurate observations are made when we observe the light emitted when the vapour pressure is low.
- When experiments are to be made, one cannot rely too much upon the human senses to make accurate observation.
- Science is knowledge, as of general truths or particular facts, obtained and shown to be correct by accurate observation and thinking.
- All his observations were short and to the point.