- Using erasable crayons, players design their own rail-networks across a geographically accurate map.
- This was the first European expedition to explore the Mekong from southern Vietnam into China and to produce an accurate map of its course to that point.
- The calendar is not only an incredibly accurate map of the cycles of the cosmos, but is also a tool to accelerate and activate your memory into recalling the truth behind the mystery of the cosmos.
- Accurate mapping method of skew gear
- More accurate maps began to appear in the 14th century, with the spread of trade and increasing reliance on the compass.