- On dictation equipment, a device for accurate alignment of playback head, or combined head, to the track on the recording medium.
- Mould halves requiring accurate alignment of core and cavity, and shut off should have appropriate part line locks.
- A device for accurate alignment of playback head, or combined head, to the track on the recording medium.
- Special attention was paid to the accurate alignment of the graft and the corneal bed during suturing.
- With three parts of each layer, the number of masks and exposure processes is tripled, and the difficulty of accurate alignment skyrockets.
- A flat square foot helps to accurately align the housing.