- 正确无误的 correct and true in every detail; exactly correct
- 精确的; 能提供准确信息的 able to give completely correct information or to do sth in an exact way
- 准确的（掷、射、击等） an accurate throw, shot, weapon, etc., hits or reaches the thing that it was aimed at
conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy;
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
(of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct;
"a precise image"
"a precise measurement"
- Hearsay definitely can't be regarded as accurate information.
- The manager impressed on his office staff the importance of keeping accurate records.
- She is a very accurate typist．
- She gave us an accurate description of the house.
- I'll try to work out a more accurate figure.
- We need to get some more accurate information.
- He has made an accurate measurement of my garden．
- Accurate records must be kept.
- Her novel is an accurate reflection of life in post-war Spain.
- Here is an accurate statement．
- Their essays tend to be grammatically accurate.
- His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
- His description had been reasonably〔fairly〕 accurate.
- Do you think her story was accurate?
- Her report is accurate and well-written.
- My watch is not very accurate.
- The figures they have used are just not accurate.
- The numbers in the report are accurate.
- The weather forecast turned out to be accurate.
- Her aim was devastatingly accurate.
- Submarine-launched missiles are remarkably accurate.
- She is very accurate in calculation.
- Her report of what happened was accurate in every detail of the facts.
- She is meticulously accurate in punctuation and spelling.
- He is accurate in his conversation.
- He is accurate in his judgment.
- He was accurate in his observation.
- She is always accurate in her use of language.
- The drawing of the house is accurate in every detail.
- My secretary is accurate in her typing.
- We hope to become more accurate in predicting earthquakes.
- He is always accurate in what he says and does.
- The kitchen scales were accurate to half a gram.
- It would be strictly accurate to say that he is lazy.
- Would it be more accurate to say that the plan failed?
- It is accurate to predict that he will be defeated in the game.
- accurate account 准确的叙述
- accurate aim 准确的目标
- accurate answer 准确的答案
- accurate calculations 准确的计算
- accurate data 正确无误的资料
- accurate description 准确无误的描述
- accurate electronic compass 精确的电子罗盘仪
- accurate information 正确无误的情报
- accurate machine 精确的机器
- accurate measurements 精确的测量
- accurate report 准确无误的报道
- accurate, correct
- correct指按某种标准衡量是正确的,如问题回答得正确; accurate指新闻工作或判决书等文书要求准确、精确。例如:
- She gave me two correct answers.她给了我两个正确的答案。
- Journalists are not always accurate in what they write.新闻工作者的报导并非都很准确。
- accurate, exact, precise
- 这三个词都有“准确,精确”的意思。accurate强调“准确性”,即“与事实无出入”; exact指数量上或质量上高度准确,强调各细节均与事实或标准完全符合,“丝毫不差”; precise是正式用词,含意是“明确,精密”,强调定义或界限的鲜明和准确,含有刻板的意味。
- accurate control
- accuracy control
- ☆ 1610年左右进入英语，直接源自拉丁语的accuratus，意为仔细做，精心准备。
- accurately adv. 如实地