- 正确无误的 correct and true in every detail; exactly correct
- 精确的; 能提供准确信息的 able to give completely correct information or to do sth in an exact way
- 准确的（掷、射、击等） an accurate throw, shot, weapon, etc., hits or reaches the thing that it was aimed at
- conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy;
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct;
"a precise image"
"a precise measurement"
- The manager impressed on his office staff the importance of keeping accurate records.
She is a very accurate typist．
She gave us an accurate description of the house.
I'll try to work out a more accurate figure.
We need to get some more accurate information.
He has made an accurate measurement of my garden．
Accurate records must be kept.
Her novel is an accurate reflection of life in post-war Spain.
Here is an accurate statement．
Their essays tend to be grammatically accurate.
His account of what happened is substantially accurate.
His description had been reasonably〔fairly〕 accurate.
Do you think her story was accurate?
Her report is accurate and well-written.
My watch is not very accurate.
The figures they have used are just not accurate.
The numbers in the report are accurate.
The weather forecast turned out to be accurate.
Her aim was devastatingly accurate.
Submarine-launched missiles are remarkably accurate.
She is very accurate in calculation.
Her report of what happened was accurate in every detail of the facts.
She is meticulously accurate in punctuation and spelling.
He is accurate in his conversation.
He is accurate in his judgment.
He was accurate in his observation.
She is always accurate in her use of language.
The drawing of the house is accurate in every detail.
My secretary is accurate in her typing.
We hope to become more accurate in predicting earthquakes.
He is always accurate in what he says and does.
The kitchen scales were accurate to half a gram.
It would be strictly accurate to say that he is lazy.
Would it be more accurate to say that the plan failed?
It is accurate to predict that he will be defeated in the game.
- accurate account 准确的叙述
- accurate aim 准确的目标
- accurate answer 准确的答案
- accurate calculations 准确的计算
- accurate data 正确无误的资料
- accurate description 准确无误的描述
- accurate electronic compass 精确的电子罗盘仪
- accurate information 正确无误的情报
- accurate machine 精确的机器
- accurate measurements 精确的测量
- accurate report 准确无误的报道
- accurate, correct
这两个词的共同意思是“准确,正确”。其区别是：correct指按某种标准衡量是正确的,如问题回答得正确; accurate指新闻工作或判决书等文书要求准确、精确。例如:She gave me two correct answers.她给了我两个正确的答案。Journalists are not always accurate in what they write.新闻工作者的报导并非都很准确。
- accurate, exact, precise
这三个词都有“准确,精确”的意思。accurate强调“准确性”,即“与事实无出入”; exact指数量上或质量上高度准确,强调各细节均与事实或标准完全符合,“丝毫不差”; precise是正式用词,含意是“明确,精密”,强调定义或界限的鲜明和准确,含有刻板的意味。
- accurate control
- accuracy control
- accurate exact precise right true correct
错句：with the situation as chaotic as it is, it's impossible to be too accurate.
纠正：the situation being as chaotic as it is, it's impossible to be accurate.
- ☆ 1610年左右进英入语，直接源自拉丁语的accuratus，意为仔细做，精心准备。
- accurately adv. 如实地
- accurate:accurate adj. 正确的, 精确的 英英解释:形容词accurate:1. conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a stan…