- Scientists are accumulating evidence of the effects of heavy metals in the environment.
- So I was expecting the accumulated evidence of 40 years of needless poverty, misgovernment and dashed hopes.
- There is accumulating evidence for abnormalities of glutamatergic neurotransmission in schizophrenia .
- Some countries such as China and the UK continued to accumulate evidence of the abundant medical aid that cloning could provide.
- Documents from 1999 and 2000 also showed that Lilly was accumulating evidence of Zyprexa's risks but not sharing it with doctors, he testified.