- Equals cost minus accumulated depreciation.
- The original prices at the beginning and the end, the amount of accumulative depreciation, and accumulative amount of the impairment provisions for fixed assets.
- The book value of the fixed assets is the amount after deducting the accumulative depreciation and accumulative impairment provision from the cost of the fixed assets.
- Cost less the accumulated depreciation claimed in prior years' income tax.
- Properties, machinery and equipment are stated at cost less accumulated depreciation and any impairment losses.