- The sandy conglomerate bodies of nearshore submarine fans are better in hydrocarbon accumulation conditions and their oil and gas reservoirs are higher in production.
- The sublacustrine fan, as an important deposit in actic region of northern Chexi sub-sag, is characterized with both source and reservoir in it and favorable hydrocarbon accumulation conditions.
- One should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
- The poor people lived in brutish conditions.
- Find out what the conditions of the contract are.