- For intangible assets with an impairment provision, the accumulative amount of impairment provision shall be deducted from the cost as well.
- The effect of fertilizer application on content and accumulative amount of nutrient element in Trifolium pratense community.
- The original prices at the beginning and the end, the amount of accumulative depreciation, and accumulative amount of the impairment provisions for fixed assets.
- There were significant correlation between nitrogen fertilizer applied and the accumulative amount of NH4+-N ,N03--N and TN of the leakage water in the lysimeter of different plots and the coefficient is 0.933*,0.984**,0.982** respectively.
- The paper gave a high resolution processing method based on double spectrum of seismic signal from angle of higher order accumulated amount of signal.
- In the two districts, the individual BHC accumulation amount in adipose tissue had significant relationship with that in hair(r= 0.6153. P<0.01).