- The forming condition of crystal and closed pore in tabular alundum produced with electric melting is estimated and determined theoretically.
- A detailed petrologic and mineralogic study and a forming condition calculation have been carried out on the two types of enclaves.
- These three types of lithophysa distribute in upper subfacies of effusive facies.The forming condition is condensing shrinkage in fixed volume.
- Conclusion Marine source rock in studied area bas advantageons carbon-hydrogen forming condition and reasonablly has good prospect.
- In addition, flange forging were performed under various process parameters to find the best forming condition for low load and smooth surface.