- Abstract BACKGROUND & AIM:To check the embryo toxicity, acute toxicity, and accumulation toxicity of water extract from the pulp of cornus.
- Expect the acute and the accumulation toxicity text, the other tests included one control up and three test groups which were added 1%, 3%, 5%bentonite respectively on the base of ordinary diets.
- In the accumulation toxicity, Kcum and Ic were used as two evaluation indexes. The result showed that accumulations of 2,4-DNT, 4-NT and m-DNB were evident, 2,6-DNT was medium and 2,4-DNAn was slight by Kcum.
- The results of acute toxicity test and accumulative toxicity test showed that bioflocculant excreted by Aspergillus sojae was nontoxic to fish.
- The factory had been sending out toxic fumes.