- Level analysis thought of hydrocarbon accumulation system and its application II.
- Hydrocarbon in the Ordovician petroleum accumulation system originated from the Cambrian and Lower Ordovician source rocks.
- The main oil-bearing strata of the Taiping oil field is the lower Guantao Formation in Neocene,and its characteristic is a typical meshwork-carpet oil and gas accumulation system.
- European credit transfer and accumulation system
- There are 3 accumulation systems from vertical sections in the Beier depression, among which the best one is the middle.
- In this paper, based on the oil wells area of influence, the reservoir beds in the control range are divided into 2 accumulation systems: accumulation in fractures and accumulation in pore cave.