- Higher accumulation rate of nitrite is attributed to long sludge age of thermophilic bacterium and integral structure of the reactor.
- Wetland has high Hg accumulation rate and methylation capacity.In wetland, redox condition and abundant organic carbon are favorable to methylation of Hg.
- The distri bution of pyrite and siderite is apparently related to sediment accumulation rate,with frequent appearance of siderite in the lower part of the para sequence .
- The main results were as follows: based on the starch accumulation rate of the tested wheat cultivars, three different soil textures were arranged in the order of loam>clay>sandy.
- Results showed that whatever fertilization practices in this study could promote nitrogen uptake,improve the N accumulation rate and increase its remobilization to fruit.