- We bivouacked on the open plain.
- The problem is quite plain to us.
- You needn't labor a point that is perfectly plain.
- His devotion to music is plain to see.
- An accumulation of data to be processed.
- Is the coastal plain good for farming?
accumulationally accumulation accumulation by soaking with plastic accumulation of assimilation products accumulation index of atherosclerosis accumulation of exogenous rare earths accumulation of severe pathogenic cold accumulation type wire drawing machine accumulation and disappearance dynamic accumulation of non-inflammatory fluid accumulation of friction stir processing