- Three kind of soil texture were used to study the accumulation dynamics and the ratio of amylose and amylopectin in three winter wheat cultivars.
- The distribution and accumulation dynamics of 14CO32-in red commo n carp was studied by using isotope-tracer technology.
- The research was conducted to determine the relationships between post-heading leaf SPAD values, canopy spectral reflectance, and protein and starch accumulation dynamics in grains of wheat.
- Both the disappearance dynamic of 14C in waters and the accumulation dynamic in hornwort followed the first order reaction kinetics model.
- The distribution and accumulation dynamic of 14CO32- in red common carp and hornwort was studied by using isotope-tracer technology.