- The sandy conglomerate bodies of nearshore submarine fans are better in hydrocarbon accumulation conditions and their oil and gas reservoirs are higher in production.
- By analyzing the petroleum geology features and hydrocarbon accumulation conditions of the Maracaibo and the Eastern Venezuelan Basin,it suggests that the exploring shoul...
- The sublacustrine fan, as an important deposit in actic region of northern Chexi sub-sag, is characterized with both source and reservoir in it and favorable hydrocarbon accumulation conditions.
- Hydrocarbon accumulation conditions
- migration and accumulation conditions