- It also showed that the seed building ability was weaker, linear dry matter accumulation ability was stronger and endosperm water losing was earlier.
- The results indicated that the different species of crops had different accumulation ability to DDTs in the same soil.
- The sedimentary facies is the underwater distributary channel of delta front with good accumulation ability.
- Gardenia,whose accumulation ability is 9 times lower than China rose but 4 times higher thanchrysanthemum, can be used as an auxiliary restoration plant.
- The transfer and accumulation ability of heavy metals from soil to grapefruit leaves was much greater than that to pulp, so sludge compost can not be used for edible leafage plants directly.