- Equally the constituents face the dilemma that the ruler at some point may renege on his promises and confiscate the accumulated wealth of his constituents.
- It emphasizes that corporations should actively return their accumulated wealth to the society and contribute to public interests so as to overcome their negative effects.
- As economic underdevelopment, the unit area of the accumulated wealth is less public, which have led to high development costs.
- Spending money is as easy as pie; accumulating wealth is tough.
- These people will also have more chance to accumulate wealth as well.