- The accumulated surplus of the Exchange Fund amounted to $266.5 billion.
- Updated background brief on the use of the accumulated surplus of the exchange fund prepared by the Secretariat.
- In addition, Bush's attempt to boost the economy through a 10-year tax cut of US$1.35 trillion has received criticism because that will greatly reduce the accumulated surplus left by former president Bill Clinton's administration.
- Exchange Fund - Change in Accumulated Surplus
- accumulated surplus;accumulated earnings
- Exchange Fund Change in Investment Income and Accumulated Surplus