- Also called accumulated profits tax.
- From 1991 to 2002, it achieved an accumulated profit of about 7 billion Yuan and paid about 3.7 billion Yuan of taxes to the country.
- On this basis, through theoretical analysis and numerical simulation, we discover that the enterprise with delayed decision can not definitely gain more advantages than its competitor does in terms of accumulated profit they gain.
- Don't close your trades without a good reason. Follow up the position with stop loss orders to protect your accumulating profits according to the rules.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- The profits will be dealt out among the investors.