- From 1991 to 2002, it achieved an accumulated profit of about 7 billion Yuan and paid about 3.7 billion Yuan of taxes to the country.
- Also called accumulated profits tax.
- On this basis, through theoretical analysis and numerical simulation, we discover that the enterprise with delayed decision can not definitely gain more advantages than its competitor does in terms of accumulated profit they gain.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- I did profit by the advice they gave me.
- The shop expect to make a small profit this year.