- Heat sometimes causes a prickly rash on the skin.
- By investing wisely she accumulated a fortune.
- The system works on the principle that heat rises.
- Dust had accumulated during her absence.
- The heat had blistered the paint of the building.
- Moisture Testing for Grain Stack while Venting out the Accumulated Heat in the Medium and upper layers of Grain
accumulater accumulate accumulated amount of dry matter accumulated environmental effect accumulated temperature of growth Accumulated or cumulative surplus Accumulated temperature in winter accumulated water on road surface accumulated temperature of daytime accumulated construction investment accumulate strength for a take-off