- One who is intent on or preoccupied with accumulating money.
- He has established the Buffett Foundation,designed to accumulate money and give it away after his and his wife's deaths--though the foundation has given millions to organizations involved with population control,family planning,abortion,and birth control.
- In America, entrepreneurs accumulate money and then invest in projects -- buy supplies, hire workers and sell products -- that seem likely to give a high return on the original investment.
- I gave him money as an inducement to leave.
- I can cajole some money out of my father.
accumulater accumulate accumulated mileage of vehicle accumulated depreciation ratio Accumulated active temperature accumulated patent amortization accumulated water in goaf areas accumulated temperature of crop accumulated degree distribution accumulated contributing amount accumulated generating operation