- "There is a premium on sharpness of mind and the ability to accumulate money.
- One who is intent on or preoccupied with accumulating money.
- He has established the Buffett Foundation,designed to accumulate money and give it away after his and his wife's deaths--though the foundation has given millions to organizations involved with population control,family planning,abortion,and birth control.
- I gave him money as an inducement to leave.
- I can cajole some money out of my father.
accumulater accumulate accumulated mileage of vehicle accumulated depreciation ratio Accumulated active temperature accumulated patent amortization accumulated water in goaf areas accumulated temperature of crop accumulated degree distribution accumulated contributing amount accumulated generating operation