- When pigmented cells of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) Suspension culture grew in B5 medium for thirteen days, best accumlation of anthocyanin as high as 0.25 g/L was obtained.
- The seed coat mottling was different from normalseed coat on content and composition of flavonoids.The accumlation of flavonoids was relat-ed to soybean was infected by SMV.
- Because the oil and gas conservation was controlled by the late shear fault, the pattern of oil and gas accumlation in the south and middle part of Zhedong Centra...
- The adventage of this method is: the signal of the sec- ondary electrons is strong without charge accumlation and sliding or crack of gold film during the extension process.
- Difference of sucrose reduction sugar,acidity invertin and the ATP enzyme between the bell shells,fibers and seeds were compared and analyzed by combining the material accumlation characteristics of these parts.
- Results: HRCT signs: 23 (53.4%) showed nodular accumlation, 34 (79%) lobulation, 33 (76.7%) spiculate, 6 (13.9%) convergence sign of pulmonary vessels, 20 (56.5%) pleural indentation.