英 [ə'kʌltʃəreɪt] 美 [ə'kʌltʃəreɪt]
- vi. 因文化传入而变化
- vt. 借文化传入使 ... 变化
- Trent University has found Huamei-Bond graduatee is well acculturated to western teaching and learning styles and informed about life at university in canada.
- Isolated at the mouth of the Hsiukuluan, the Han people of Takangko have been acculturated into the Ami through mixed marriages.
- Therefore,we can conclude that social power is so mighty that a natural person will finally be acculturated and become a social person.
- Not long after the Ching Government took control of Taiwan, the indigenous Thao tribe was taxed, and therefore began being called“ acculturated savage.
- This trend has been greatly helped by the far larger numbers of native-born or acculturated Asian American men who have moved into respected positions in business, government, academia and the media.