- Payables shall be accounted for separately where appropriate as bills payable, accounts payable, accrued payroll, tax payable, dividend payable and other payables.
- Payroll expense often is among the largest expenses of a business organization. Accrued payroll liabilities, however, seldom accumulate to large amounts because they are paid in full at frequent intervals.
- Accrued Payroll and employee benefits
- The general manager is trying to meet the payroll.
- Every business incurs a number of accrued liabilities relating to its payroll.