Accrued interest on note payable的用法和样例：
- accrued interest on notes payable
- Accrued interest on note receivable
- A tenant is to be given the unpaid accrued interest on security deposit in the form of either a direct payment or a credit against rent.
- The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.
- The landlord must choose between the two methods of payment and must notify the tenant in writing of his/her choice. The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.