accrued interest on loan是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
accrued interest on loan的用法和样例：
- Interest on loans is free from taxation.
- A tenant is to be given the unpaid accrued interest on security deposit in the form of either a direct payment or a credit against rent.
- The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.
- Didn't such laws make it illegal to charge interest on loans?
- The landlord must choose between the two methods of payment and must notify the tenant in writing of his/her choice. The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.