accrued interest on bond sold是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
accrued interest on bond sold的用法和样例：
- Interest accrued during the period of bonds investment and the difference between the amount of principal and interest received on bonds sold and their book cost and interest accrued but not yet received shall be accounted for as current profit and loss.
- accrued interest on bonds
- A tenant is to be given the unpaid accrued interest on security deposit in the form of either a direct payment or a credit against rent.
- The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.
- The landlord must choose between the two methods of payment and must notify the tenant in writing of his/her choice. The landlord may choose to pay the accrued interest on a monthly or yearly basis.