accrual basis of accounting的用法和样例：
- The accrual basis differs significantly from cash basis of accounting.
- Article 16 The accrual basis of accounting shall be adopted in accounting records and financial reports.
- The second aspect of the measurement process is often referred to as matching cost and revenue and its fundamental to the accrual basis of accounting.
- Accrual basis - A basis of accounting under which transactions and other events are recognized when they occur (and not when cash or its equivalent is received or paid).
- There are two widely used bases of accounting: the accrual basis and the cash basis.
- The debit and credit method, as well as the accrual basis of accounting, shall be adopted as the methods and principles for keeping accounts.
accrual basis of accounting的相关资料：