- n. 生长；增加；连生；积累而成的东西；添加物；【地】冲积层
an increase by natural growth or addition
something contributing to growth or increase;
"he scraped away the accretions of paint"
"the central city surrounded by recent accretions"
(astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
(biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
(geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or waterborne sediment
(law) an increase in a beneficiary's share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- The fund was increased by the accretion of new shareholders.
- The chimney was blocked by an accretion of soot.
- The mythical story has been overlaid by literary accretions.
- accretion disk 吸积盘
- beach accretion 海滩冲积,海滩堆积,...
- accretion account 增殖帐户
- current accretion 当年生长量,冲积量...
- hearth accretion 炉缸冷结,炉瘤...
- continental accretion 大陆增长,大陆增生,...
- bed accretion 河床淤高
- lateral accretion 侧向加积作用,侧向堆...
- vertical accretion (沉积物) 向上增长...
- accretion beach 堆积海滩
- sand accretion 砂涨地
- pollution accretion 污染积成物
- natural accretion [法] 自然添附...
- oxide accretion 氧化物结块
- land accretion 填筑土地
- wall accretion 炉瘤
- carborundum accretion 碳化硅结块