- an increase by natural growth or addition
- something contributing to growth or increase;
"he scraped away the accretions of paint"
"the central city surrounded by recent accretions"
- (astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
- (biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
- (geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or waterborne sediment
- (law) an increase in a beneficiary's share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- The fund was increased by the accretion of new shareholders.
- The chimney was blocked by an accretion of soot.
- The mythical story has been overlaid by literary accretions.
- accretion disk吸积盘
- beach accretion海滩冲积,海滩堆积,...
- accretion account增殖帐户
- current accretion当年生长量,冲积量...
- hearth accretion炉缸冷结,炉瘤...
- continental accretion大陆增长,大陆增生,...
- bed accretion河床淤高
- lateral accretion侧向加积作用,侧向堆...
- vertical accretion(沉积物) 向上增长...
- accretion beach堆积海滩
- sand accretion砂涨地
- pollution accretion污染积成物
- natural accretion[法] 自然添附...
- oxide accretion氧化物结块
- land accretion填筑土地
- carborundum accretion碳化硅结块
- accretion:accretion n. 增长 英英解释:名词accretion:1. an increase by natural growth or addition同义词：accumulation2. some…