the act of granting credit or recognition (especially with respect to educational institution that maintains suitable standards);
"a commission is responsible for the accreditation of medical schools"
- In case of replacement, the accreditation of the player replaced will be cancelled.
- US schools generally announce their accreditation in admission brochures.
- How can you tell if a school has accreditation or not?
- I told the school owner how serious this could be since the accreditation delegation is coming.
- He carried a letter of accreditation.