Accrediting Review Board的用法和样例：
- The act of accrediting or the state of being accredited, especially the granting of approval to an institution of learning by an official review board after the school has met specific requirements.
- The study protocol and consent form were approved by the Texas A&M University institutional Review Board.
- The review board, OHRP charges, never asked for data on the safety of inhaled hexamethonium in people.
- This also provides that the Chief Executive may appoint a review board to advise him on those representations relating to appointment,dismissal and discipline of public servants.
- Formal Material Review Board( MRB) or similar system in place to deal with rejected material disposition, including“ scrap”,“ rework”,“ RTV”,“ UAI”, etc.