- Organizations accreditation process and make the assessment of the content.
- This testing forms an essential part of the overall procedures required as part of the accreditation process.
- The accreditation process also helps filter out "diploma mills" which "guarantee" diplomas in days or weeks based on "life experience".
- In computer security, the technical evaluation made as part of and in support of the accreditation process, that established the extent to which a particular computer system or network design and implementation meet prespecified security requirements.
- Due to the enormous volume and complexity of the data required for the accreditation process, both the organizing agency and the applicants spend insurmountable efforts in preparing, collecting, and reviewing the data.